Wittusen & Jensen, Norway
Advanced picking storage
Scope of delivery:
The advanced picking storage for Wittusen & Jensen included the following:
- Miniload storage with conveying systems and multi-retriever cranes
- Complete PLC control system
- Infeed stations, pick stations and areas for packaging and preparation for despatch
- Design, project management, testing and commissioning
- Technical documentation and warranty
The solution handles up to 3,700 orders a day, 90 percent of the functions in the picking storage are automated, and the storage capacity is up to 50,000 locations.
Experience our solution for Wittusen & Jensen:
"Riantics system is unique in its combination of the picking and handling of complete parcels. Furthermore, we have worked together with Riantics over the last eight years, and they have always been able to fulfil our expectations, both as regards deadlines, financial framework, and engineering skills”.
- Audun Johnsen, Logistics Manager, Wittusen & Jensen, Norway